Please click the link to visit our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/IMHealth for the latest course start details, news and events. Check regularly for the latest updates.
Institute of Mental Health
No. 31, St. Kilda's Lane,
Colombo 03, Sri Lanka.
Phone : +94 11 5670928
Fax : +94 11 7270928
Mobile : +94 714 749625
Email : email@example.com
Our professional services (presently only available in the English language) include:
1. Providing confidential and personalised psychological and mental health counselling and support services for teens, couples, adults, the elderly, groups and corporations.
2. Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy services for individuals or small groups.
3. We provide training programs for people who work in the helping professions, or who work in community service organisations, to improve their skills and their understanding of psychological counselling and mental health.
4. We provide programs for parents, teachers and others who work with children to assist them to understand how they can foster the knowledge and skills for good mental health throughout life.
5. We provide programs for organisations to assist them to promote mental health and to reduce the impact that mental illnesses have on their workforce.
6. Design and conduct of public workshops and seminars on psychological counseling and psychotherapy, mental health, stress management, child psychology and positive attitude and thinking for success and happiness.
7. Design and conduct of short duration (8 to 12 weeks) Certificate and Diploma level small group and individual fast-track courses and training programs in psychology, child psychology, counseling and psychotherapy, mental health, and stress management.
8. We undertake and conduct programs to reduce the stigma associated with psychological and mental illnesses and to encourage individuals to seek help if they experience social or emotional distress.
9. Promote education, training and learning resources and the creation of greater awareness and understanding among the public through research and the dissemination of knowledge, standards, ethics and innovations in the field of mental health counselling and psychotherapy to the public in Sri Lanka.
10. Promote positive mental health for all by emphasizing a person-focused service that is integrated, comprehensive, accessible and cost effective.
A Web Solution by GASH
|© Copyright 2009-2012 IMH Institute of Mental Health|