Certified Law of Attraction Practitioner (CLAP) –Training Program
For whom (target group): This course is ideally for professionals looking to become a LAW OF ATTRACTION (LOA) PRACTITIONER, to the level at which you can teach it to others and have them effectively attract everything they desire. Even if you are a beginner with no prior success with harnessing the Law of Attraction or perhaps are not interested in using the material to teach others, you should still take this course for yourself. You will learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Law of Attraction techniques and how to harness its power to completely transform your life and the lives of others.
In this Course You will Learn:
- The power of transmitting energy and setting intentions!
- Importance of beliefs and ‘allowing’!
- Universal abundance and self-regulation to increase effectiveness of vibrational energy!
- How to shift energy to become positive-creative!
- How to create a state of deliberate happiness!
In the professional arena, this course will take you to the practitioner level and position yourself to have people pay you for your valuable knowledge and expertise.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the connection between our thoughts, and our desires. Learn what you are actually receiving from the Universe. Discover how to utilize the concept of magnetism in the context of the law of attraction. This will teach you why the law of attraction is a primal force in everyone’s life.
- Most importantly you can then eliminate emotional blocks that are preventing you from succeeding in attracting desires. There is a role of thoughts and emotions in manifesting desires. And identify stumbling blocks to your success that are emanating from the unconscious
- By the end of the course, you will be able to transmit the right messages (frequencies or vibrations) to the Universe to manifest unlimited abundance and health. Harness the power of thought to create and receive anything you want in life, and avoid the common errors that prevent people from attracting what they want.
Upon completion of your training, you will be officially certified as a “Certified Law of Attraction Practitioner” by the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) and entitled to use the “CLAP” post-nominal credential or title after your name.
Entry Requirements: University Graduates or Members of recognized Professional bodies, or School Teachers, Psychologists, Counsellors , or Professional / Academic Diploma or Advanced / Higher (National) Diploma holders in any field and Hold a recognized Certificate / Diploma in Psychology, Teaching, Life Coaching, Education or Counselling, and age not less than 21 years, and Fluency of the English language is essential.
Course Duration : 3 Months – part time study
Contact Hours : 2 Hrs. per week
Total No. of Classes : 12 class-contact sessions (12 weeks duration only)
Total No. of Contact Hrs. : 24 Hrs. of Lectures and discussion time
Class Times : Mondays: 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 pm
Course Syllabus / Contents Outline:
- The Essential Theories of the Law of Attraction
- Understanding the Core Concept
- Setting Powerful Intentions
- Creating the Right Mindset
- Asking for Abundance from the Universe
- Are Your Beliefs Walls or Bridges
- Super-charging Intentions
- The Art of Allowing
- Cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude
- Receiving Abundance
- Listen to your Spiritual Self
- Create an Intention-Emotion Compass
- Hit the Ground Running
- Amplifying Emotional Power
- Clearing the Air of Doubts
- Desire and Attraction
- How Power is Prevented
- Energy-Shifting Rituals
- The Fresh Slate
- Articulate Your Desire
- Fully Internalize the Desire
- Integrate Yourself into the Circuit
- Maximize Humbleness, Humanity and Gratefulness
- The ‘Small to big’ Method of Manifestation
- Why Moods Matter
- Deliberate Happiness
- Choosing Happiness
- Know Yourself
- Draft Goals
- Don’t Stop Learning
- Conscious Creation
- Understanding Unintended Manifestations
Mode of Final Examination and Assessment
The IMH Law of Attraction Practitioner Certification Final Examination will carry a 1.5 hour MCQ and True / False based internally set unseen exam paper to be answered on a closed book examination mode having a minimum pass mark percentage of 70%.
Regular Group Course Fees : Rs. 34,000/- + Rs. 1,000/- for registration (Full course fee of Rs. 35,000/- has to be paid in full by cash, credit card or cheque.)
Distance Learning / On-Line Course Fees: USD $120 (for foreign students and other qualified professionals living or working out of the Western Province in Sri Lanka will be considered on a case-by-case basis after evaluating their C.V. for entry qualifications and work experience).
Next Course Start Date : Group Class: Monday 15th March 2021 (A maximum of 10 students will be enrolled for the group class as per the Covid-19 Health guidelines). Last date for course registration is on the 13th of March 2021.
Resource Person: Dr. Sir Romesh Jayasinghe, OLS, Ph.D.(Applied Psy.), Dh.C.(Florida), Grad.Dip.Ed.(UK), FRSM(UK), FRSPH(UK), FACCPH(UK), FTBCCT(UK), MBCS(UK), Counselling Psychologist and Psychotherapist, Certified Master Life Coach (USA), Certified Law of Attraction Advanced Practitioner (USA), Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (ICBCH, USA), Certified Coach in Life Optimization (USA), Certified Relationship Coach (USA), Certified Global Leadership Assessment Professional (Marshall Goldsmith, USA), Certified Life Coach (USA), Certified NLP Practitioner (USA), Certified Master Business Success Coach (USA), Certified Coach in Self-Esteem Elevation for Children (USA), Certified Nutritionist (UK), Member of the Asia-Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC – Singapore).